PPC Director (Market-leading global agency)
Our client is a fantastic media agency with global offices and clients operating in the technology sector. Their PPC clients include some of the biggest brands in the sector, and this is a great opportunity to lead an ever growing Search & PPC team who will meet the online marketing needs of their important clients.
- Work with the Digital Director to lead our client's Search/PPC team, ensuring best practice and campaign optimisation at all times
- Create and implement a business plan to grow PPC offering in certain parts of the EMEA region
- Pursuing new PPC opportunities and existing and potential clients
- Overseeing day-to-day PPC campaign management and delivery
- Building client relationships and ensuring total client satisfaction with Search campaign
- Forecasting & ROI analysis
The Right Person
- Minimum of 5 years PPC experience
- International experience ideally as the role covers EMEA
- Experience of managing a team, ideally a PPC team
- GAP Qualified, with knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media, adserving plus Bing/Yahoo interfaces
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to thrive under pressure
- #A knowledge or interest in the Technology sector would be beneficial
The client's office is in central London, with around 30 people working there currently. It is a fast-paced and vibrant office and the right candidate should fit in there seamlessly. The job offers great bonus and excellent benefits, including private healthcare.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.