PPC Director (Market-leading global agency)
Our client is a fantastic media agency with global offices and clients operating in the technology sector. Their PPC clients include some of the biggest brands in the sector, and this is a great opportunity to lead an ever growing Search & PPC team who will meet the online marketing needs of their important clients.
- Work with the Digital Director to lead our client's Search/PPC team, ensuring best practice and campaign optimisation at all times
- Create and implement a business plan to grow PPC offering in certain parts of the EMEA region
- Pursuing new PPC opportunities and existing and potential clients
- Overseeing day-to-day PPC campaign management and delivery
- Building client relationships and ensuring total client satisfaction with Search campaign
- Forecasting & ROI analysis
The Right Person
- Minimum of 5 years PPC experience
- International experience ideally as the role covers EMEA
- Experience of managing a team, ideally a PPC team
- GAP Qualified, with knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media, adserving plus Bing/Yahoo interfaces
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to thrive under pressure
- #A knowledge or interest in the Technology sector would be beneficial
The client's office is in central London, with around 30 people working there currently. It is a fast-paced and vibrant office and the right candidate should fit in there seamlessly. The job offers great bonus and excellent benefits, including private healthcare.