CRM Manager – Beauty – London - £35k
A Global Beauty / Cosmetics brand are looking for a new CRM Manager to join their team at a very exciting time of International growth.
** A CHANCE TO OWN THE CRM DEPARTMENT OF A TRULY GLOBAL BRAND **
Currently this funky brand has no CRM system in place so the successful candidate will set the CRM area up from scratch. Whilst they do have lots of data that has been captured over the last 6 years through vast in store and online activity they need someone who has a passion for CRM who can utilise this Data and put into place processes to capture more.
This role will report directly to the Head of Digital and some of the responsibilities are listed below:
- Set up In-Store and Online Data capture systems
- Utilise vast Social Media following to create a broader and richer database
- Data segmentation to decide who should receive what campaign
- Work with the in-house design team and copywriters to produce strong E-Marketing campaigns
- Work with the branding teams to ensure that all CRM activity is on brand both in-store and online
- Analyse CRM success rates and produce reports for senior stakeholders to illustrate key areas of success and any specific attention needs
You will have a background of setting up CRM from Scratch – preferably with a Fashion / Retail or Beauty brand.
You will be analytically minded with a nicely balanced passion for Consumer Satisfaction and Data. Using your extensive CRM skills you will identify the best ways to maximise commercial opportunities in-store and online and have a proven track record of doing so.
You should be solutions focussed with a calm manner even when working under pressure.
It is NOT essential that you are from a beauty background, however, you should be able to clearly identify and articulate where you have set CRM up from scratch and the impact this had on the business you were working for. A balance of Digital and In-Store is a huge benefit; however, this role will be weighted in favour of In-Store activity (slightly).
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you I would love to hear from you. It’s a chance to really own one of the new key areas of the business. Get in touch: email@example.com