Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,PowerPoint
Creative Artworker (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Typography, Layout)
A Creative Artworker is urgently required by a leading global agency to work in their London HQ.
They are looking for an ambitious creative artworker to join their growing in-house design team.
The right candidate will be an ambitious creative artworker and become a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple design requests in a supremely organised fashion, with creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Edit and prepare print ready artwork across a range of media including, brochures, flyers and proposals.
- Work on presentations using a combination of Creative Suite and Powerpoint.
- Ensure all in-house as well as client brand guidelines are maintained.
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes.
- Management of smaller projects, guiding the client lead with regard to design, ensuring quality of the final product.
- Fluency in Indesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Word and Photoshop
- Great layout skills
- Excellent typography skills
- Desireable skills include: HTML(Knowledge), Flash, Interactive PDF
Applications should include a portfolio of relevant commercial work samples along with a summary outlining your requirements.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.