Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,PowerPoint
Creative Artworker (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Typography, Layout)
A Creative Artworker is urgently required by a leading global agency to work in their London HQ.
They are looking for an ambitious creative artworker to join their growing in-house design team.
The right candidate will be an ambitious creative artworker and become a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple design requests in a supremely organised fashion, with creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Edit and prepare print ready artwork across a range of media including, brochures, flyers and proposals.
- Work on presentations using a combination of Creative Suite and Powerpoint.
- Ensure all in-house as well as client brand guidelines are maintained.
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes.
- Management of smaller projects, guiding the client lead with regard to design, ensuring quality of the final product.
- Fluency in Indesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Word and Photoshop
- Great layout skills
- Excellent typography skills
- Desireable skills include: HTML(Knowledge), Flash, Interactive PDF
Applications should include a portfolio of relevant commercial work samples along with a summary outlining your requirements.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.