The CRM Manager will work across a multitude of mailings including, emails, catalogues, postcards and booklets. You will own the complete process from planning through to analysis and you will work closely with the external agencies on data plans, targeting and segmentation and with teams across the business to effectively forecast sales and monitor product performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building the Customer centric programs with relevant communication based on shopping behaviours and patterns
- Coordinating the customer data analysis with third party data agency.
- Oversee the printing production process, effectively managing all aspects of product from creative through to print.
- Compile and prepare CRM promotions
- Identify and track activities of key competitors and innovators, to report and suggest appropriate recommendations
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of direct marketing & CRM including strategy development
- Expert working knowledge of print production processes
- Management/team leading experience
The successful candidate will be experienced in Direct Marketing with exceptional creative, copywriting and analytical skills and proven talents in planning and delivering successful Direct Marketing campaigns. Creative and analytical you will enjoy forecasting, reporting and managing budgets as well as presenting campaign results.
About Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy
Celebrating over two decades in fashion recruitment, we are the leaders in our field. Through our 6 specialist Divisions, based in Central London and Nottingham, we cover the entire fashion and retail industry, both throughout the UK and Internationally.