Business Development Executive
Our international law firm client is looking for a Business Development Executive for its real estate practice area to be based either in its Bristol or London office.
Our respected international law firm client combines their legal knowledge with in-depth industry understanding to add strategic value to clients' businesses. One of its key business sectors is real estate and they are seeking a Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will provide administrative and project support to the Business Development Manager:
* Keep the firm's opportunity tracking information up to date
* Maintain and update the firm's credentials database and website
* Support selected pitches, ensuring best practice in opportunity assessment and pitch management
* Support the sector CRM programme
* Provide support in developing client management tools and activities
* Assist with project management of sales targeting activities and other occasional domestic and international projects as required
* Coordinate internal briefings and international catch up meetings including identifying speakers, preparation of agendas, follow up etc
You will also implement the sector marketing plan, promote email marketing best practice and maintain the CRM database.
If these activities are bread and butter to you, if you are confident briefing partners and lawyers on marketing initiatives and if you are skilled in:
* CRM (ideally InterAction)
* Project management
* Communications skills
* Assessing the viability of BD projects
...then apply now for this fantastic Business Development Executive role.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.