Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
The key purpose of this role is to manage product development and create and implement marketing strategies that will support the appropriate brands and drive sales. This is a strategic appointment with interfaces across all areas of the business, third parties and legislative /regulatory bodies.
Blemain Group has been established for over 35 years and has a reputation as an innovative, pro-active group of lenders who continually enhance products for the benefit of their customers. The Group specialises in providing residential and commercial secured loans, mortgages, buy to let and bridging finance solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the feasibility/concept stage of product development and enhancements
- Ensuring that our marketing and products are relevant to customers, the markets in which we operate and stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and facilitating an annual marketing plan, which translates business unit strategies and objectives into the appropriate brand portfolio that facilitates business unit growth
- Managing marketing spend by producing innovative and cost effective promotions, whilst developing and maximising third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies
- Developing our web and general online presence to create alternative revenue streams
- Working closely with internal and external parties to support the Group’s communication strategy
- Managing a product, marketing and communications team
- Product development and Marketing experience from the Financial Services sector
- Experience of managing a multi functional team
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques/concepts, including online
- Excellent organisational and facilitation skills
- High levels of creativity
- Experience of leading agencies to execute communication and marketing activities
- Strategic mind-set, but will not shy away from tactical implementation
The salary is competitive, plus bonus and benefits.