Director - Marketing Consultancy
Director – Marketing Consultancy
Our client is a fast growing consultancy with a highly experienced team of former senior marketers and agency planners. They work for 25 of the world’s largest and best companies advising their most senior marketing management.
You will be working on challenging international assignments, leading consultancy teams and advising top client marketers in diverse industries such as FMCG, Media, Telecoms, energy and financial services. You will play a key role in business generation, shaping the consultancy’s future growth and sharing in its many rewards including the opportunity of equity participation.
- You are likely to have in excess of 15 years’ experience, much of it gained in senior marketing positions in blue chip companies recognised for their marketing excellence, and ideally experience working in a senior client facing role in a consultancy company agency.
- We are looking for someone special, so you are likely to have plenty of intellectual horsepower coupled with high emotional intelligence. You’ll display gravitas, high energy, personal confidence and be an outstanding communicator.
- Equally you are likely to have the ability to work brilliantly with people and to inspire them, providing direction and helping to prioritise team goals.
- We expect your career will be marked by a record of success and achievement managing multiple levers of brand and business growth
- You’ll have the effortless ability to juggle multiple large-scale high quality projects in a very fast moving environment
- Underpinning all of this will be a strong foundation of analytical, creative and strategic skills
- Naturally you’ll have a real passion for brands and all things marketing including familiarity with the latest thinking impacting on marketing sciences, such as Behavioural economics, Big Data, Neuroscience and Social/Digital marketing
- It’s important that you have a global perspective, and enjoy traveling as part of your role. You might even envisage yourself opening a new hub in another part of the world in the future.
- A natural self-starter, you’ll enjoy new challenges, delivering great solutions and learning new skills.
- Working alongside our clients’ partners, you’ll play a key role in helping to build, manage and extend relationships with clients. This will require the ability to engage and influence senior managers, typically at Marketing Director and VP level.
- The delivery of outstanding consultancy outcomes for your clients
- Playing a lead role in new business generation both within existing clients and in attracting new clients through building and maintaining an effective network.
- To manage a consulting team, coaching and mentoring individuals to create great outputs and client relationships
- To help to build our client’s intellectual capital and international reputation.