Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Display Executive
- Supporting the development and execution of a best in class display marketing program
- Supporting the development and roll out of a display media roadmap, working with multiple international markets to drive the maximum return from the channel.
- Partnering with agency and internal reporting and analytics teams to understand and analyse international digital acquisition performance.
- Identifying opportunities for growth across markets, and communicating and implementing these effectively.
- Driving the use of data and targeting to grow the channel.
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage.
- The Digital Display Executive in London will be working with the Digital Analytics team to develop and implement a programme of measurement, testing and optimisation across key international markets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key teams within the supporting agencies.
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that all display media is always on and optimized to generate maximum net income.
- The Digital Display Executive will be leading the business in ensuring all of the foundational requirements to implement an effective display media program are in place including tracking and measurement tools.
The Digital Display Executive in London should have:
- Strong technical knowledge of all digital media and technology.
- Proven experience of implementing Display Media campaigns.
- Experience of working with DSP's and RTB and working with digital tracking and measurement tools.
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of agency management.
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management.
- Excellent numerical skills with experience of reporting on, understanding and analyzing marketing performance.
Desirable skills for the Digital Display Executive include:
- Experience working across international markets.
- Marketing or Business degree.
- Experience management mobile or tablet marketing
Our client is a very international household name, and a key player in the Financial Services industry.
£30,000 - £40,000 plus attractive package
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13336706
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.