Our client is an award winning independent design consultancy specialising in conceptual design, development, implementation and build for the retail, fashion and leisure industries. They work with high profile sports and fashion brands to create and deliver cutting edge and highly visible creative solutions.
The Account Manager will have overall accountability for the management of a portfolio of clients which will include high profile retail brands.
As Account Manager you will effectively manage budgets and project activity, maintain and develop the existing client base, whilst proactively seeking new opportunities.
Principal accountabilities include:
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Dealing with all aspects of a design brief
• Leading project management activity
• Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the design and project teams
• Achieving sales targets and profit margins
• Attending client meetings
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• Completing administrative work as required
• Regular reporting of sales figures, forecasts and new business opportunities to the Account Director
• Providing monthly sales forecasts
• Presenting creative work, costs and time planning
This role reports to the Account Director and will have total responsibility for the management of key clients and project deliverables. There will be regular contact with all internal teams within the company, in particular, design, development and production.
As the right candidate for this role, you will currently work in an agency as an Account Manager, working with multiple clients. It is essential that your experience will have been gained in the retail sector and will include leadership, budget management and senior level client management. It goes without saying that you need to be highly organised, totally service driven and have a big passion for creative and the retail sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a mid-sized agency who are working with seriously high profile brands. So, if you would like to find out more, please apply today!
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Leicestershire