Senior Account Director
Our client is an award winning independent design consultancy specialising in conceptual design, development, implementation and build for the retail, fashion and leisure industries. They work with high profile sports and fashion brands to create and deliver cutting edge and highly visible creative solutions.
They are looking for a new Senior Account Director to take a pivotal role within the agency, proactively helping in the overall management and running of the business as well as taking a lead on responses to new business and taking the helm on some key accounts.
Principal Accountabilities include:
• Developing and growing a portfolio of clients
• Understanding clearly client's business issues and requirements
• Dealing with all aspects of a design brief
• Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the design and project teams
• Achieving sales targets and profit margins
• Attending client meetings
• Regular reporting of sales figures, forecasts and new business opportunities to the Account Director
• Providing monthly sales forecasts
• Presenting creative work, costs and time planning
The knowledge and experience needed include having been in an Account Director role for approximately 3 years, as well as some Client-Side experience. You will also have knowledge of managing high value marketing projects such as campaign, exhibition, shop-fitting or exhibiting events, as well as the knowledge of design and design processes from the tangible paper to implementation.
The type of candidates that we think should consider applying for this job are:
• Senior Account Directors within a retail design environment specialising in retail design, point of sale, exhibitions, interior design
• Senior Architectural Practice Technicians or Marketing professionals
• Graphic Print Production Account Directors or Technicians
• Outdoor Marketing or Experiential Marketing Account Directors
• Design Agency Account Directors or Marketing Account Directors, with an emphasis on outdoor, exhibitions events or similar
If you would be interested in talking to us about this role and feel you have the high levels of skills and experience needed, then please apply as soon as possible.
About Beyond The Book
Beyond the Book are specialist recruiters for the Creative and Marketing industry, placing freelance and permanent candidates into Creative, Account Handling, Digital, Studio and Planning teams.
More jobs like this
- Consultant Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Consultant Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Consultant Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Consultant Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Consultant Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Leicestershire