Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales and Marketing Executive
The Sales and Marketing Executive role is a new position for the business, based in Surrey and looking at marketing to new business relationships. As Sales and Marketing Executive you will be expected to:
- Achieve sales targets with both existing and new accounts.
- Business Develop your market of potential clients
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on
suitable methods to ensure timely delivery
- Be ready to learn new aspects of business, including digital and ecommerce techniques and Social Media
- Use networking to attract new business
- Negotiate mutually beneficial terms for each campaign or a broader Preferred Supplier Agreement
- Work alongside key stakeholders in both the marketing and digital teams
The ideal candidate will have transferable or direct skills possible as a sales and marketing executive, and must be searching for a proper career where they can use their sales and marketing skills. Sales are the real key here, but a desire to build upon marketing knowledge is essential.
This individual could could from a background within retail, agency, or high sales environments including estate agency, telesales or car rental.
- Previous background within sales, and able to demonstrate examples of hitting sales targets.
- Ability to give numbers to demonstrate how you have used sales to build accounts or gain revenue for a business
- Degree level background
- Used to working to targets in a fast paced environment
- Tenacious and ready to use your skills to prove yourself in business
Our client is a globally recognised FTSE 250 professional services brand with head offices in Surrey
Salary between £20,000 and £30,000 base plus benefits, healthcare and competitive bonus. Additionally, this business offers an unparalleled progression scheme, allowing great candidates the opportunity to move up the ranks extremely quickly due to their unusual structure.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications fro
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13314502
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.