Sorry, this job is no longer available
Technical Account Manager
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client's online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating clients needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Proactively managing clients expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal de
Ideal candidates will:
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to "hold their own" and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design/ development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience n building websites, building link ne
Leading SEO agency in Harrogate
£25k - £35k
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13287711
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.