Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K
Senior digital strategist needed for one of the City's most exciting and creative direct & digital agencies. Working one some of the globes most recognisable brands the strategist will be responsible for developing brands campaigns, with a particular focus on key data strategies. Working directly with the Head of Data Planning you will be the expected to resolve key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting databases.
The team need a brilliant account planner who wants to be a part of constructing a standout strategic product at the heart of the agency.
- The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience as a senior direct & digital planner
- At least 4-5 years digital & direct agency-side experience.
- Passion for creativity and emerging media
- Constantly curious and knowledgeable in ideas, communication strategy and measurement and evaluation.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectively lead and direct the strategy team to plan and shape brilliant data ideas
- Become familiar with measurement methodologies that allow for key metrics to be delivered across the full consumer journey and digital and direct channels
- Support the Planning Director and the Head of Data Planning
- Work closely and confidentially with different stake holders on the brand side
- Develop presentations that deliver a strategy rationale and proposal to specific briefs / opportunities
If you're a planner with a real passion for direct & digital technologies this is the role for you. Not only will you be working at one the most entrepreneurial agencies, but you will be responsible for leading a global brands digital activity.
Interested to find out more? Apply now!