Planning Director - London
The Role: This customer engagement agency, which is part of a global network, is looking for an experienced Director of Digital Planning to join the London office and work on major pharmaceutical and healthcare brands. This individual will be expected to be an active member of key client leadership teams actively collaborating with the account management and creative team members in defining the strategic and creative vision and direction for key clients through the translation and application of insights and client needs into actionable ideas and digital programs. He or she will also be expected to be a leader of people and thinking, who can work collaboratively and in a fluid and evolving environment.
The Candidate: To succeed in this role you will need:
* 10 + years' experience as a planner with lots of digital experience
* Experience of working with healthcare clients is absolutely essential
* Previous experience of working with tech clients would be an advantage
* Proven experience and comfort with applying the traditional planning skills into the digital arena
* Proven track record of recognising and being able to nurture good ideas
* Love for the digital space and its application in marketing and communications
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: You will be an active member of the client service team, with significant client facing responsibilities. You will be expected to bring and be the purveyor of experience and ideas, bringing insight and ideas on clients business and business development pursuits including what is new/different/interesting in digital marketing and beyond. You will be judged on your ability to inspire ideas on all fronts with both the client and the agency teams. The successful candidate for this job will be able to prove their ability to deliver strategic ideas consistently and efficiently as well as work well with creative. They will understand the science and art of turning insights into inspiring and strategic thoughts and be a team player, an easy integrator or facilitator who is willing to challenge and push but in a positive and friendly manner. So if you love working on healthcare brands and want to bring your already extensive experience in this area to the fore in a new role, please apply now.