South West London
We’re looking for a mid-weight designer who is at the creative end of graphic design, with the ability to see projects through to final artwork. Based within our team of 6 designers, CAD experts and videographer, this role will be dedicated to the marketing team.
Key areas that the Graphic Designer will be working on include:
• Creating assets to build the brand and convey our products and materials
• Blog and social media graphical support
• Website graphics
• E-commerce graphics, including newsletters and email design
• Point of sale, including concepts and artwork for displays and other marketing materials
• Presentations, leaflets and other trade marketing collateral
• Show materials, including banner design
We’re looking for someone with advanced level skills in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver, including HTML/CSS to deliver technical and creative graphic solutions.
Our ideal candidate
• Has advanced level skills in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver, including HTML/CSS to deliver technical and creative on and offline graphic solutions.
• Has an exceptional understanding of colours, style of type, illustrations, photography and animation
• Is a great communicator, project manager, planner and team leader
• Can handle a wide variety of simultaneous assignments with excellent organisational skills
• Builds strong relationships with internal departments and external agencies
• Ideally available immediately or at short notice
Technology-driven accessories business, leading the field in impact-protection for mobile devices, tablets and laptops.
Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 020 7566 9890.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.