This is a brilliant opportunity for an E Commerce designer to work for an international fashion brand, which is located in Central London. They are looking for someone to execute and deliver all the creative work for their website and online/offline digital marketing channels. You need to be passionate for fashion and for the online industry.
- Provide art direction for all new weekly creative tasks for the website
- Working closely with the creative design team to generate and develop new ideas
- Train and develop junior designers to help grow technical and creative skills
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role as you will be interacting with numerous divisions within the business
- Online design experience needed within an E-commerce team in a fashion retailer
- Experience of developing and driving art direction online
- Basic coding skills would be an advantage also with experience of using photoshop and dreamweaver
The client is offering a very competitive salary plus benefits. If you feel that you have the ability and skills required for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.