Sorry, this job is no longer available
Midweight 3D designer
Our client is a provider of bespoke exhibition stands to various clients, as they are currently expanding they are seeking an experienced, forward thinking mid weight exhibition stand designer to join the busy design team. Under the guidance of the design director the successful designer will be working on both new business stand designs as well as designs for existing clients. This role will give you real responsibility in the creative direction of your designs. This is a position where the right candidate can really get noticed and become an important part of the future growth of the company.
- Custom stand design for both 3D spatial elements and 2D graphics for both current clients and new clients.
- 2D and 3D colour visualisation.
- Produce detailed production drawings for all stands being produced in the workshop and liaise with the general manager.
- Preparing specification lists with each design to aid the production manager in costing each project.
- Artwork production with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Graphic design.
- Delivering designs that match the client brief, budget and deadline.
- Liaising with the design director and production manager to source the correct material for designs.
- Researching new features, products and technology that can be used in future stand designs
- Regularly visiting key UK shows to keep finger on the ‘design pulse’ and keep an eye on competitor designs.
- Assisting with pitches as required.
- Occasional retail installation design.
- Significant experience in designing custom exhibition stands across different industry sectors.
- Solid Graphic Design skills.
- Proven track record of creating winning designs.
- Forward thinking designer that has their finger on the pulse of stand design.
- AutoCAD 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
Salary level £25-£35k dependent on experience.