Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker
3rd January 2014 - 30th April 2013
4 Month fixed term contract
£35-£40k pro-rata salary
Our client, an iconic high street retailer, is looking for a talented hands-on Artworker Co-ordinator to join their London studio team.
This role would be suitable for a hands-on Senior Creative Artworker who is technically skilled, adaptable and engaging, with a 'can do' attitude. We are looking for someone able to manage workflow and projects, oversee quality control, act as a brand guardian and ensure all projects are delivered to a high-standard and to deadlines.
The artworking team has a focus on POS and packaging, so experience within this area is essential. The ideal candidate should have strong computer skills along with excellent leadership skills.
Key responsibilities and duties will include;
• Generating and updating all technical pack drawings
• Control all files and revision changes to all artworking projects
• Ensuring packaging & POS artworks meet requirements and specifications
• Coordination of final artwork proofing approval
• Ensuring all artworking projects meet production and quality standards and delivered to agreed deadlines.
• Generating new packaging & POS artwork from both external agencies & internal customers
• Communicating and liaising with customers and key departments to implement artwork changes.
• Ensuring files, workflow documents & logs are maintained to process artwork projects through the studio.
• Producing English version of Instruction For Use (IFU) text & collating all IFU language versions
• Submitting translations & controlling translation changes for all languages variations
Essential skills and experience required;
• A degree in Graphic Design
• Expert level experience using Adobe CS is required, in particular Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Clear communication skills.
• Excellent Design / Technical skills.
• Strong team-working abilities.
• Positive, adaptable with a "can do" attitude
If you are interested and want to hear more about this role, please apply with your CV and folio showcasing your relevant work samples (under 5Mb).
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Production Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Production Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Production Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Production Beauty / Cosmetics jobs in London (Central)