Digital Communications Manager
- Great opportunity!
- Work with the worlds leading brands.
- Leading Global Media Agency.
- Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- To £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits.
For more information please call Tom Avery at GoodEgg digital
The world's leading FMCG business, big brands and great teams! They offer room to grow and an exciting fast paced environment.
- Deliver a high-impact, successful corporate website and ensure that it is the de facto source of information for the business.
- Content generation, develop rich content and act as online content manager.
- Developing and maintaining an editorial calendar for all online channels.
- Social media strategies, build a coherent social media strategy to max online impact and effectiveness.
- Oversee social media monitoring working with Global team and agency partners.
- Develop a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Develop a measurement strategy to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of social media channels.
- 5+ years experience in online communications, with extensive website and social media experience.
- Experience of handling issues and crisis management within social media.
- Strong understanding of corporate website and online communication strategies.
- Sound understanding of social media as corporate PR / communications tool.
- Sound knowledge of web, design, film and video processes and techniques.
- Project Management and budget management skills desirable.
- A strong working knowledge of all media, including digital.
- Highly organised.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem solving ability.
- Ability to multitask within a team environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton).
If you are this person please email us with a CV and details of why you are suitable.