Sorry, this job is no longer available
Campaign Manager, London, £45k + benefits
A unique role for a hybrid Account Director/ Campaign Manager to work on one of their most prestigious client accounts with this leading data and CRM specialist based in London. As a pivotal role within the client services team the successful candidate will be involved in driving the delivery of, complex, multi-channel campaigns and be the principal point of contact for the client regarding any campaign activity.
Campaign Manager – Skills and experience
- Proven experience of working in a Campaign Management role that has given you the opportunity to meet with and manage relationships with clients on a regular basis.
- Good SQL skills and an understanding of relational databases.
- Experience of having worked with campaign tools such as Neolane, Peoplestage or Unica
- Experience of manipulating large volumes of data.
- Excellent attention to detail
- First rate communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.