(Innovation manager, innovation, product management, opportunity identification, product integration, product development, product life-cycle management, product implementation, product solutions, product tracking)
Innovation Manager - Brighton - Permanent
Salary - £60,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our global leading clients based in the Brighton area for an Innovation Manager to join their team.
The perfect candidate will be able to demonstrate visionary flair, a structured approach to project management and comfortable with product detail. This position is set up for an individual who is able to identify an opportunity, plan their approach and take a product to market successfully.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project manages all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organisations.
- Pre-empt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the new product or product change.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Develop & conduct specialised training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of product development and product management
- Advanced project management skills and experience.
- Experience of developing and managing products or services delivered via technology
- Experience of operating in an international or global organisation
- Decision making & problem solving.
- Leading and developing teams.
- Results oriented.
- Building relationships.
- Dealing with ambiguity & change.
- Detail focused.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to email@example.com for a further discussion, please contact Simon Fuller on 01628 771811 option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.