Senior DATA PLANNER Leading Digital & Direct Marketing London Agency
Specialist Data Planner – key player within the Insight Team… digital, eCRM – £45k - £60k . Central London
- A fantastic bunch of bright and like-minded individuals – creative and vibrant atmosphere, without any trace of arrogance
- It has a brilliant range of leading clients from FMCG to automotive and Financial Services
- Their core work is digital & direct marketing and they genuinely value the insight that a great data planner can offer.
- It really is one of the most forward thinking but nicest places to work in Central London - its sociable, professional and a genuine motivating place to work.
- Its a really creative place but it also definitely gives huge credit to the Data team. Strong Data insight is integral to the success of the agency.
The Role and YOU:
- Working within the planning team – as a Senior Data Planner, you will be working closely with other planners, along with other departments.. including digital & account handling,
- Managing all the data planning across some of the agencies key accounts including FMCG, retail... You'll have the experience and ability to understand technical ideas and complex data then almost effortlessly be able to inspire and translate your analysis into clear and consise language for your clients.
- You'll love what you do, be commercially minded but also have a very approachable and easygoing personality
- You’ll get involved in creating evaluations, whether post campaign results or adding insight to strategy
- This is a client facing role as a data planner; sometimes presenting or taking briefs for new projects, even new business pitches.
- Along with analysis - you will know how to write list proposals for purchasing data, you'll be able to manipulate data, draw out key insights and report the results both internally and externally.
- There will be some third party liaison, when required; producing response and data processing briefs.
- As an experienced Data Planner here – you'll love to motivate and mentor more junior team members
- Ultimately you'll have confidence (without arrogance!) in data – and definitely some digital experience
- Its a role for a naturally organised data planner, loving finding gems on infrmation and at the same time with an eye on the detail…
- You’ll know how to work your way round database platforms and programming language and have experience of Multvariate analysis and market simulation techniques
- Knowledge of SPSS and Answertree statistical packages is ideal, along with GIS Mapping, profiling and web analytics
- You will love being with like-minded people and ultimately enjoy being part of a great team of people
Please send us your CV if this is a role that you think you could genuinely add some value to this role and it would suit your current needs.... The agency is particularly fab and being a data planner here would be not only professionally rewarding but hugely enjoyable- Simply click through on the button below – or email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org