Head of SEO - Integrated Agency
We are looking for a senior level SEO specialist to join an award winning agency client of ours. They are looking for an innovator, someone with their finger on the pulse of the latest SEO trends, and someone who can motivate and lead a team of SEO practitioners. Preferably with a technical SEO background of their own, this person will be the driving force in the agencies offering moving forward.
Job description for the Head of SEO
- Manage client relationships and lead on client SEO strategies
- Manage an internal team of SEO Directors, SEO Managers and Executives to deliver on clients campaigns
- Lead from a technical SEO view point across the team
- Liaise with other performance teams on SEO best practice and ensure SEO is fully integrated within other channels
- Work to plan and deliver the agencies SEO offering for the future alongside senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable hands on SEO skills gained through a number of years working within an agency or in-house environment
- Particularly strong in technical/on page SEO
- Any web development/ programming skills beneficial
- Proven client management skills
- A strategic thinker able to take a step back from the day to day implementation and see top line
- A leader of people with previous experience of having managed staff
- Someone with a real drive to innovate and confidence to come into a role with genuine insight and ideas
About this company
- Integrated digital agency
- large international client base across Fashion, travel, charity, finance and more
- Sitting within a media team of 50
- All the benefits and resources of a 'big agency', but with a 'little agency' feel
- A lot of effort is made to ensure that this agency doesn't feel like 'every other big network' and this is reflected in the work they do
- Genuine entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills are integral to this position, and will be utilised every day. If you are a self starter, a thought leader in SEO and someone who wants to be in a role where they can influence the agency offering moving forward then get in touch.
For more information contact Glyn at Norton Leigh, call 02071833021, or apply below.