Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Director
* As a Digital Account Director you will be working on a massive alcohol brand and an FMCG account.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the digital media campaigns for the account.
* You will have a team supporting you consisting of account managers, senior planners and planners.
* This is a client facing position and working with both the senior and day to day clients on the brand side of the business, therefore you will be able to pull insights and strategies together for moving the account forward in all channels.
* You will be able to confidently present ideas and strategies back to senior management and clients.
* This is a top 10 media agency, which has acquired that status through organic growth. They are a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organisation.
* The company culture is creative, future looking and brand focused.
* This is an agency which prides itself on empowering its employees as well as offering bespoke training, tailored to your individual needs.
* As a Digital Account Director you will have proven brand planning credentials, but also a working understanding on DR and the impact that brand advertising can have on other channels.
* You should have a good understanding of digital planning tools ( e.g. UKOM, TGI.net, Touchpoints)
* Experience of working with rich media providers and talent for creative thinking.
* Good media owner relationships are also important, as spotting new business opportunities will play a key part of the role.
* Previous alcohol/FMCG experience would be a bonus, but is not essential.
Email your CV now to apply or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842.