Sorry, this job is no longer available
E Com Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Based in the UK; Required travel to Norway)
We are looking for an extremely talented digital online candidate with a background in sales and marketing. The right person will be fluent in working with CMS and Google Analytics. You will be a self-starter who is used to working in a high performance organisation with clear goals.
In return, we are offering a very dynamic working environment. You will be joining an extremely talented team of high performing individuals with the aim to take Clas Ohlson UK online activities to the next level.
Based in our UK Head Office (Kingston upon Thames), you will report directly to the central eCommerce Sales and Marketing Manager in Sweden. You will also work in close cooperation with both the UK and Norwegian eCommerce Managers on a ratio of approximately 60/40 respectively.
The overall mission of e com sales and marketing coordinator (UK/NO) is to further develop online operations, sales and merchandising working between central ecom function and the local e com representatives in UK and Norway.
Role includes developing enhancements to improve both UK and Norway sites, operational activities involve changing offers and promotions on the site, based on commercial campaigns, analysis on performance of Key Performance Indicators, ROI of campaigns and financial targets, conversion rate etc. Setting up email send-outs (marketing and promotional) in our CRM system will also be part of your role.
Skills and Knowledge
Words and qualities that could describe you personally are: Driven, Self-starter, Analytical, Target oriented, Humble, Entrepreneur, Team player.
Skills and Knowledge (Essential)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3+ years’ experience in online sales and marketing (onsite/offsite) within a UK retail environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate numerous projects at the same time
- HTML / CSS
- SEO SEM with ROI/CPA focus (Basic Knowledge)
- Google Analytics with ecom focus
- Social media marketing
- Excel (Advanced level desirable)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop – essential; Illustrator - desirable)
- Email marketing
- Understanding of web graphics (formats, weights etc.)
- Experience of working with CMS-systems, (preferably Hybris)
- Experience of working with analytics (preferably Google Analytics but other software is a plus)
- Ability to add tracking (js-code etc.)
Skills and Knowledge (Desirable)
- Copy writing
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Java Script
- Understanding of Multichannel
- Newsletter experience (authoring, segmentation, follow-up)
- Basic Social Media Knowledge