Digital Account Director - Global Integrated Agency
They have an integrated approach to campaigns and really push the boundaries in terms of creativity and thinking outside the box. As Digital Account Director you will have the opportunity to work on fully integrated digital campaigns as well provide strategic counsel and creativity for clients.
My client is renowned for having one of the best cultures in the industry – it is a friendly, close-knit mature team who really believe in work/life balance. They employ people from a breadth of backgrounds but who all share the same passion for delivering exceptional digital campaigns. The company is continually growing whilst already having a global presence.
You will ooze creativity and be a team player who is hungry for all things digital. As Digital Account Director you will be involved in preparing and delivering communications strategies with vast budgets and the opportunity to work with truly interesting clients.
- Have experience working within digital and how to best exploit digital channels
- A keen interest and knowledge in key digital and social media platforms
- Exceptional communication skills
If this sounds like the career move you are looking for then please contact Amy at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1414 or email email@example.com
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
- 28 December 2013
- 24 January 2014
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, Event Management, Marketing, Mobile, Product Management, Production, Project Management, Public Relations, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development PR Agency jobs in London (East)