Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital)
Graphic Designer (Fashion, Retail, Creative, Print, Packaging, POS, Labelling, DM, Advertising, Email, Window, Store)
A creative Graphic Designer is urgently required by a leading Fashion company to lead, inspire and deliver creative and innovative concepts for all marketing activity for a range of brands within the Group.
- Conceptual design pushing each brand and sub-brand within the forward within retail design.
- Responding to all briefs in a creative way while keeping within brand guidelines
- Producing Print Graphics for the Group and brands including; packaging, labelling, POS (Showcards, decals, hangtags), direct mail, email blasts, advertising, innovations.
- Designing all press packs and brochures from concept to artwork.
- Work with the VM manager to ensure that all creative designs work within the retail environment.
- Working with the ecommerce designers on the overall design of the emails to ensure they are coherent with the overall marketing strategy for each brand
- Designing the brand identity of new brands including the brand guidelines and design template.
- Working on ad-hoc promotional and marketing activity.
- Producing Power Point presentations to the highest quality.
- Managing workloads and keeping to tight deadlines.
- Maintaining an effective line of communication with the relevant Heads of Departments and Directors.
- Overseeing and managing all design projects from initial briefing through to finished product.
- Liaising between printers and other external suppliers as required to ensure jobs are of an appropriate quality/cost.
- Researching new print materials and options for artwork.
- Extensive knowledge of CS3 Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge
- Knowledge and experience in window and in store design
- Experience in executing window design from concept to production and installation
- Extensive print knowledge on various substrates
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience in Dreamweaver and Flash
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a great understanding of the retail sector, VM and Graphic Design
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.