Studio Manager (Fashion, Retail, Print, Digital, Marketing)
Studio Manager (Fashion, Retail, Print, Digital, Marketing, DM, Packaging, Large Format, Advertising, in-store POS, Web Design)
An experienced Studio Manager is required by a world leading fashion brand to work within the creative studio of its London HQ.
This role will involve leading the management of workflow, task assignment and sign off for the in-house Art and copy team. As the owner of the timely and on-brand delivery for all copywriting and design aspects you will be responsible for establishing clear workflows for both areas. This will cover all aspects of the business including print, DM, packaging, large format media, press advertising, in-store POS and very importantly their transactional websites across the world. You will have a thorough technical knowledge of all print/production and digital design and copy processes, have a keen eye for detail, a passion for clear process and open communication and be able to manage projects to be on time and on budget.
* Accepting and approving all creative briefs
* Ensuring all briefs meet guidelines, e.g. including all images, correct links, tags, URLs, copy and design that meets our brand standards
* Estimating time to produce all creative and copy requirements and liaising with all relevant parties throughout the delivery process
* Responsibility for defining and delivering critical paths to ensure deadlines are met
* Working closely with brand guidelines and ensuring creative output is on brief and includes all elements requested before presenting to project owner.
* Working efficiently to react to trade and push the business priorities
* Ensuring that team resources are managed within budget where required, forecasting and organising resource requirements and managing use of freelancers as needed within the budge
* Managing workflow ensuring all team members are working efficiently on the right tasks for their skill set and work load
* Responsibility for communication with project owners and the business, managing expectations and feeding back on any issues or deadlines at risk
* Management of sign off process, ensuring right people sign off right elements at right time, and necessary amends are briefed in
* Working with all other teams in the business to ensure that the delivery of all design and copywriting is to the highest standard, meets brand standards and is delivered on time
* Operating with the customer in mind at all times
* Minimum circa 6 yrs experience working in a Brand with an online and/or multi-channel environment
* Ability to manage and implement processes across multiple channels and projects
* Ability to prioritise tasks on a large scale
* An understanding of best practice in online and off line design and copywriting
* Good commercial awareness
* Understanding lifestyle and/or fashion brand and retail and the pace of a successful, changing and growing business
* Work to tight deadlines with accuracy and speed
* Solid influencing and people management skills at all levels
* Good delegation skills
* Highly organised with ability to identify and streamline processes
* Be forward thinking and innovative
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.