Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Qualitaive Consultant - Boutique Research Consultancy
Calling all Qualitative Research Directors. Are you tired of your current agency quashing your creative output? Would you like to spearhead your own Qualitative offering for an established boutique consultancy?
One of the most talked about boutique consultancies are looking for a talented and commercially hungry Qualitative Director to lead and expand their Qualitative offering. Currently financially backed by their successful international sister company, this is an exciting time to join the company.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will have a heavy influence on the direction of the company and contribute to the strategy to drive them forward. You will have the opportunity to work in a great environment and work with some of the largest and renowned clients around. You will have the opportunity to work on really varied and different projects.
Ideally you will have:
* At least 5-6 years experience within a market research agency conducting Qualitative research.
* Strong qualitative experience, i.e moderating countless Focus groups, performing in depth interviews and a variety of other qualitative methodologies.
* Experience in winning new business and evidence of growing existing accounts.
* The drive to develop new innovative methodologies.
* Strong entrepreneurial skills to give strategic direction to the company.
If you feel like you can work alongside the MD to successfully build a strong qualitative offering to drive the company forward then this is a great opportunity for you. This is a really unique opportunity to put your mark on the research scene and develop a tailored offering. Please click apply now if you feel you can be successful in this role.