Media Planning Account Manager
- Great opportunity for an ambitious Media Planner.
- Work with Major brands.
- Leading Global Media Agency.
- Central Manchester.
- To £33k + terrific benefits.
For more information please call the team at GoodEgg digital
One of the world's leading media agencies, big brands and great teams! They offer room to grow and an exciting fast paced environment.
Join a growing, forward thinking agency and work on major brands.
- Assist AD in day to day running of client business.
- Oversee workload of Account Execs and Account Assistants.
- Take briefs and manage process from end to end.
- Set the strategy for clients' media campaigns.
- Establish the goals and objectives, target audience, message and tone of campaigns.
- Ownership of projects responsibility to ensure delivery.
- Push to continually exceed client’s expectations!
- Ensure achievement of client media budgeted targets.
- A strong working knowledge of all media, including digital
- Well developed leadership skills
- Great communicator
- Highly organised
- Min 3 years relevant experience.
- Deep understanding how media strategy fits into overall marketing and advertising strategy.
- Familiar with TGI, BARB data and other relevant research sources.
- Understanding of qualitative research methods, applications and limitations.
- Sensitivity to creative ideas and how they might translate into media planning ideas.
- Proactive at developing ideas
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task within a team environment and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
If you are this person please email us with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.