Our client is the publisher of the UK’s best-selling financial magazine and they are looking for a Trainee Copywriter to join their expert team of copywriters. Read on...
Launched in 2000, this weekly investment magazine covers financial and economic news across the UK and global markets. Joining an expert-level team of copywriters you will be writing to sell subscriptions for their flagship publication, plus their range of investment newsletters.
You’ll receive full training and day-to-day mentoring from the best long-copy writers in the business to ensure you too become one of the best in the field.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be curious about every subject under the sun.
- Have the proven ability to write in a clear, conversational style.
- Have a tireless work ethic.
- Have a unique ‘power of persuasion’ built in to your psyche.
- Be fanatical about creating great work that shows constant improvement.
- Have a creative flair.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- You MUST have an ability to persuade and SELL.
It’s no good if you simply like the idea of writing.
We need people who are writing, right now. People who have to write… who can’t stop themselves writing.
We don’t care what you write… novels, articles, short stories, screenplays, whatever.
We don’t care if you’ve never been published.
But you must be writing, and writing regularly.
You must enjoy looking at things from different angles – finding new, compelling ways of describing what at first might seem ordinary, boring and familiar.
You will need to be able to understand a wide variety of investment strategies, and write about them clearly and persuasively.
You don’t need to be a financial expert, but an interest in the subject would help... because that’s what you’ll be writing about.
Please note you will be requested to complete a copywriting test when you apply. (Details will be provided on application).
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Editorial / Journalism / Content Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Editorial / Journalism / Content Finance jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Editorial / Journalism / Content Media Owner jobs in London (Central)