Sorry, this job is no longer available
Principal Interaction Designer
Principal Interaction Designer - 'Customer Experience Specialists' Design Agency - Clerkenwell/London - £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits.
An exciting time to join a team of hungry and pumped up creatives. Users are in the heart of everything my client designs for and with this as an integral part of the business model everything else just naturally slips into place. Working in a collaborative environment and working to fine-tuned design processes to create ultra-slick usable design for all to use and enjoy.
My client has a strong client portfolio that spans over a range of sectors from financial services to travel and from utilities to consumer and technology sectors from most of which are in the FTSE 100.
As well as Designing awesome experiences my client believes in collaborative thinking and learning and host a number of workshops where staff can learn from each other and share their knowledge.
The Role of Principal Interaction Designer.
This is a management role within a growing team of UI/UX designers. The chosen candidate with be working with the management team to adapt existing design practices, the team and helping with the delivery of the design projects - therefore they are seeking an experienced hands on craftsman with strong leadership skills.
Other key day to day tasks will include:
- Ensuring the quality of your team's creative deliverables, how they react and interpret creative briefs and their overall approaches.
- Present and rationalise interaction design solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Evolve the team's interaction design methodologies and inspire new ways of working.
- Identifying business opportunities by generating new ideas and suggestions outside paid project work.
- Being the face of the business - including writing articles and speaking and attending industry events.
You the Principal Interaction Designer.
If you have raw design talent and a creative drive that pumps through your blood daily then this is the role for you.
Key attributes of the Principal Interaction Designer include:
- At least 4 years' experience working in a multi-disciplinary digital agency or client side position.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of design interactions.
- Experience in assembling, managing and mentoring a team.
- Working knowledge of design software including Axure, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Located in the Heart of Tech/Creative City this is a chance to join Europe's largest specialist experience design agency. With a team of 80 this could be your opportunity to really creatively grow whilst having a great deal of fun doing it.
My client offers a competitive salary between £50-60,000 per annum with a review twice a year along with an annual bonus scheme as well as a fantastic pension and private medical cover.
If this sound like you and you would like to apply for the Principal Interaction Designer position then please click apply and send an up-to-date CV, Portfolio with a brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.