Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director required to work within this leading South West based integrated marketing agency. They are looking for the best of the best to join their team and play an essential part towards their continued growth and recent client wins!
We're looking for an exceptional Account Director with a proven track record, ideally from an integrated agency.
As Account Director your duties will include;
- Leading a mixed discipline agency team in developing and delivering the highest standard creative product for clients
- Managing the agency's relationship with the client
- Managing agency team members
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the creative ideas presented to clients
- Being involved in new business presentations
- Managing the account to deliver profit
You will need to have:
- Previous agency experience
- The ability to build rapport and strong client relationships
- Sound commercial awareness and a strategic mind
- Knowledge of the role of advertising within a broader business context
- An understanding of below the line communication channels including pr, sponsorship and direct marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the South West's leading agencies and really won't be around for long! So if you're thinking about a job change ready for the new year and are keen to be considered for the role, then please don't hesitate to apply.
£40,000 - £42,000
For daily updates on our live roles, find us on facebook or twitter!Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response expected for this vacancy we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
fishtank operates as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
fishtank specialise in marketing, pr & creative recruitment - South West & South Wales, Thames Valley & Home Counties, and Midlands.
Visit our website, www.fishtank.cc for more opportunities or join our facebook / Twitter page to get daily updates with our live roles.