Sorry, this job is no longer available
- 6 Month contract.
- Work with the worlds leading brands.
- Leading Global Business.
- Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Circa £35k + pro rata
For more information please call Tom Avery at GoodEgg digital
The world's leading FMCG business, big brands and great teams! They offer room to grow and an exciting fast paced environment.
Working as part of the corporate media relations team you will manage proactive and reactive media relations across a portfolio of issues:
- Media relations, develop and execute media campaigns through a range of media channels including broadcast and digital.
- Building and maintaining relationships with journalists both business and trade as well as with press contacts across the industry including trade bodies.
- Dealing with journalist enquiries (proactively and reactively) including preparing and issuing statements.
- Supporting all external communication around sister companies in the UK and Ireland .
- Participating in the out-of-office hours’ duty press office.
- Crisis Management.
- Act as a point of contact in the business for senior executives about any form of publicity and media matters including development of a media training programme.
- Approving marketing materials.
- Further enhance current media measurement and evaluation processes for the Corporate Communications team.
- Manage press office database ensuring contact lists are regularly updated.
- Degree level education.
- 3-5 years solid Corporate PR experience gained in a similar role.
- Understanding and appreciation of communications disciplines.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships at all levels within a complex and fast moving organisation.
- Strong awareness of news and current affairs with an interest in traditional and new media.
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Good level of initiative and capacity to act independently and with minimum supervision.
- Fluent English with excellent written, oral/presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills that are proven within an in-house or agency public relations environment.
- A proactive approach to building relationships and an open and engaging attitude to how you manage relationships.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience of managing both reactive and proactive press enquiries.
Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton).
If you are this person please email us with a CV and details of why you are suitable.