Marketing Consultant - EMEA Region
Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices from coast to coast in the U.S. and overseas — and strategic relationships with more than 3,000 banks around the world.
Our international division truly spans the globe, with a combined workforce of more than 3,000 dedicated team members and more than 30 overseas offices. Through our coast-to-coast U.S. presence, overseas offices in strategic Locations, and technology platforms, we provide our clients the direct and on-the-ground support they need to effectively manage all their global business in 130 countries.
In the UK Wells Fargo has over 600 Team Members, predominantly based in London, across 27 lines of business.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
The successful candidate will be based in our EMEA headquarters in London. The candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be enthusiastic about the chance to take part in a fast growing company. The candidate will specialise in internal communications and traditional marketing to work alongside and support the Regional Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate is likely to be qualified in a business/marketing discipline and have a keen interest in marketing. The role of the Marketing Consultant involves working on Wells Fargo’s marketing and communication activities in support of the lines of business and Marketing. The Marketing Consultant will be involved in the development, production and implementation of the marketing communications programme within EMEA and some US based projects.
- Develop and execute the regional internal newsletter along with the development and maintenance of the regional intranet.
- Contribute to marketing and communications strategies that position the Wells Fargo brand to drive lead generation and customer retention and overall generate brand awareness.
- Assist the Regional Marketing Manager on all event planning and coordinating events within EMEA.
- Support the regional expansion and help manage the company's presence across the region.
- Support the local International Group and other lines of business relationship manager teams with marketing materials and collateral where relevant.
- Coordinate with the internal creative services teams to create and design promotional materials as needed.
- Follow through with marketing strategies in multiple mediums including: print and online.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education, Training and Experience
Graduated in Business, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience plus some previous related work experience.
Skills and Abilities
- An interest and understanding of marketing is key as the person will be involved in day to day management of marketing projects and activities.
- Passionate about marketing and can immerse in the channel. Excellent and creative content management skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills in English. French and / or Spanish languages a plus.
- Basic design skills - experience in Adobe professional an advantage.
- Finance business oriented person and desire to learn. Continuously seek to improve performance.
- Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills.
- Positive & flexible attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment.
Please apply via our career site, using the link below, search for Req ID 2495BR