Product Marketing Manager
World class automotive business seeking to really accelerate growth through development of a range of finance and insurance products. Are you the candidate to drive this change?
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a global automotive business with a number of well known marques in its garage. They are currently going through a period of huge growth and looking for talented marketers to join the team to lead their step change as they create, deploy and manage a range of motoring and non motoring financial services initiatives.
Across the world, our client finances a car every few minutes and pride themselves on delivering high quality solutions for all customer profiles. Within the UK team they are seeking to further develop and enhance the service offering and are looking for a talented individual to lead this programme.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Continued development of integrated offers in conjunction with manufacturers and dealer channels
- Development of a range of innovative "lifestyle" insurance offers to complement the current portfolio
- You will manage programme and content management for the above from business case, to training, to launch and beyond
- You will explore exploitation of the customer database for value add offerings
First and foremost you bring energy, drive and enthusiasm. You are open minded, are able to act independently and with gravitas but are equally comfortable engaging others to build trust and rapport, unafraid to challenge and push back to ensure that only the best opportunities are pursued.
You have a track record in product/proposition development from insights through business cases and on to market. You are commercial and can build solid plans to build incremental income streams.
You are creative, with negotiation and stakeholder skills that are adaptable to different audiences internally, externally and through the channel.
You have an interest in automotive and technologies.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Hertfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Product Management Automotive jobs in Hertfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Product Management Finance jobs in Hertfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Product Management Telecommunications / IT jobs in Hertfordshire