Performance Manager Role - TOP MEDIA AGENCY!
This is a stunning opportunity to join one of the biggest media agencies in town and play a pivotal role on a cracking global brand!
As DR Manager you will hold a level of responsibility that covers client relationships, strategic direction, operational output and internal team delivery. You will effectively manage the running of a client account both operationally and strategically. Strategically, you will be responsible for delivering budget and performance forecasts, responding to briefs & overseeing monthly acquisition reviews.
Part of the role will be to work closely with the brand planning team to ensure a seamless integration of strategy from brand to direct response. You will also liaise with the creative agencies and the business analytics agency to recommend and implement tests that will further your understanding of your client's media performance. You will run a team of 4 and develop exceptionally close client relationships.
The role gives the right person the opportunity to work on an industry leading brand. It will give you a chance to become a well-rounded media professional, working in a great agency that it really going places. If you're ambitious and looking for that next step then this is the opportunity for you.
You must have a genuine interest in Performance marketing. This role requires someone who wants to progress in their career. You will be supported all the way so you must be someone who loves a challenge, wants to be stretched and has a passion for media. Other requirements include:
- Multi-media planning experience with a performance focus
- Full understanding of planning process from briefing to reporting campaign analysis
- Experience in project-managing and ability to deliver first-class post campaign analysis presentations and media proposals.
- Confident and proficient in front of clients with strong communication skills on email and over the phone.
- An organised approach to managing work streams, both for your own work and that from within the extended team. It is a busy role so you would need to demonstrate strong time-keeping, prioritisation and personal admin.
- A likeable individual who can quickly strike up strong relationships with clients as well as internal colleagues and media owners.
This is a great chance to join a fantastic agency, on a brilliant client.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting manager opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.