An award-winning branding and digital design consultancy based in Shoreditch are looking for an experienced and motivated Account Director to manage a number of key accounts across high growth businesses in the technology, private equity and professional services markets. This is a new role because of increased and new business wins and the Account Director will be the principle point of contact to inspire clients, lead account growth and successfully manage projects over the entire lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a long-term Account Director with a deep understanding of branding and digital projects. You will be instinctive and confident in advising clients and have a genuine passion for strategy and delivering often-complex digital solutions. This is an instrumental, hands-on role where you will be working alongside two Founding Directors to achieve business goals, with the opportunity to achieve wider responsibility as the company grows.
With excellent communication and listening skills, you will be level-headed and flexible in meeting different client needs. You will also be a natural leader, who takes the initiative managing projects and can deliver on time and on budget.
To be considered for this incredible new opportunity, please email your CV and a brief description on why you are suitable for the role.
- 06 January 2014
- 06 February 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)