Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Executive - Exhibition Company - 1 year FTC
Event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition which is attended by an audience of thousands for the Broadcast and Media industry are looking for a marketing executive to join a busy team. Great opportunity to develop and utilise your wide marketing skills as well as getting a chance to travel.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will implement a high quality event marketing campaign with a particular emphasis on electronic dm campaigns. This role will require expertise in all areas of media communication including all aspects of digital, editorial, media planning, design, implementation and execution of multiple audience campaigns.
Day to day:
· Implementation of multi-channel online and offline integrated global marketing campaigns
· Manage the production of marketing materials including website, emails, SEO, social media, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and enewsletters.
· Writing and proofing adverts, online texts, emails, brochures flyers.
· Day to day management and reporting of websites, mobile app, social media, CRM and contact database
· Liaise with suppliers
· Ensure all work is produced on time and on budget to brand values
I'm looking for a qualified marketer to at least degree level with 3-4 years marketing experience who's able to demonstrate a full understanding of marketing principles, implementation and delivery. Someone who's able to demonstrate a strong background in digital marketing including web marketing techniques (SEO, social media, web and app analytics), good knowledge of HTML. You will need to be able to write fast and accurate copy across a wide range of marketing communications including PR and DM. Have excellent proof reading skills. Ideally you will have had experience in event marketing, used to working with CRM systems and/or contact databases and have an interest in the media/broadcast interest and latest technology trends.
So if you enjoy working under pressure would like to gain exposure to the complete marketing mix, looking to work in a hardworking but fun team environment please click the Apply button now.