Channel Marketing Manager
My client is a leading consumer business in Leeds, which has seen it become one of the UK's best known brands. A fantastic year has seen the business grow, resulting in the need for a new Channel Marketing Manager within their marketing team.You will be responsible for driving the channel strategy through the business and ensuring both the product teams and sales force are working in line with the agreed strategy.
The key areas of this role will include:
· Development of the Channel Marketing Strategy
· Working with the sales management and product teams on core product and NPD areas of focus.
· Developing a category approach to ensure the right product mix per account/market.
· Ensuring a good working knowledge of all product/category information and interpretation of market data.
· Proposing and managing the implementation of tactical activity for the brands. E.g. Promotions, product literature etc.
As a Channel Marketing Manager you will be a proven marketer within a consumer based environment, ideally with a strong focus on trade or category marketing. You will have experience of managing the demands of large sales teams. A great opportunity to shape and mould a new role within the business and help build what will be a growing area for the business.