Senior Digital UI Designer
Our client is an iconic brand with a huge folio of online products. Having structured their organisation to put UI/UX at the forefront of what they do, we can expect to see a range of exciting digital initiatives being rolled out in the coming months and into 2014.
A super-smart, agency-like, culture has been built and to compliment this a UI/UX Designer is being sought. You will be working across a range of digital products & assets as well as liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
In short, the skills we are looking for are:
- In depth UI design experience across multiple platforms.
- Deep understanding of branding & visual design
- Love of crafting simple yet powerful designs and interfaces
- Familiarity with user-centred design methodologies and the interplay between key departments, research, visual design & tech
- Ability to work under direction & realise designs that are true to concept
This is an excellent role for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves, get involved in a great working culture that changes day by day, that is full of social engagements and fun times when the team celebrate working achievements
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.