Sorry, this job is no longer available
MANAGING PARTNER - TELECOMS - TOP MEDIA AGENCY
This is a spectacular opportunity to take on one of the most interesting and rewarding roles in media!
This is an industry leading role for a media heavyweight steeped in agency experience. Your primary role will be to lead the agency / client relationship at the most senior level, creating and sustaining positive, profitable relationships between the two. You will also play a key role internally, ensuring the agency delivers innovative, brilliant solutions that deliver business value.
A core part of the role is to lead and inspire a large team to deliver excellence across core and diversified services. You will be an ambassador for the agency, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver relevant operating models and build your client's reputations in the market.
The client is very dynamic with a diversified product portfolio. As such, it spends heavily across brand but also acquisition and across all media platforms. This role requires someone who truly understands how communications can directly help a business acquire new customers. You will have significant DR/Performance experience and be extremely rigorous in your approach to customer acquisition; while also demonstrating considerable flair and innovation in brand comms planning.
This opportunity is made for a future agency leader! It will challenge and reward in equal measure.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the P&L
- Translate business strategy into innovative client plans that create value and deliver ambitious incremental income
- Galvanise team to think about media in new ways to deliver business value to all clients and help establish the agency's brand ambition
- Engage credibly with clients at the most senior level to build stronger relationships
- Ensure team has strong relationships with their counterparts at every touch point to deliver profitable growth and brilliant service
- Create a collaborative, ambitious team culture that delivers consistent high performance
- Act as coach and mentor transferring knowledge and expertise to create a high performing team
Some of the core skills my client is looking for include:
- Someone with gravitas who is used to dealing with senior clients on a daily basis and in a diplomatic way
- All-round media knowledge across all platforms, with a strong understanding of digital
- Someone with a strong DR/Performance background as well as brand knowledge
- Someone who has the ability to analyse the client's operations, sell in extra services and generate new revenue streams for the agency, while helping the client reach its business goals
- Trusted business advisor with strong stakeholder management
You will be working for a media agency that is known for revolutionising its clients' business. It has some of the smartest and passionate media professionals working for it and has seen phenomenal growth over the last 5 years. It is often seen at the top of the new business tables and now sits within the top 10 media agencies in the UK. It has a company culture of never being beaten, where playing hard and working hard go hand in hand. It's a wonderful place to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting senior opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.