CROSS MEDIA PLANNING MANAGER -AWESOME FMCG BRAND!
You'll be working for one of the largest and most successful global media agencies. This agency has produced more industry leaders than any other, with a reputation for cleaning up at awards ceremonies, attracting global mega-brands and offering its staff clear and defined career paths. This agency's planning department are forward thinking and curious about what makes people tick. Using relevant consumer research to gain insights that inform clever plans that allow brands to take their target consumers on journeys is what this role is all about. It's a fantastic place to develop!
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Executive looking to take that next step or a frustrated manager who wants to be given the autonomy to use their creative streak.
You'll be working as one of the strategic pillars on this big spending FMCG account. You will have a deep understanding of your client's business and excellent strategic communications planning skills in order deliver innovative and effective strategies, working as part of an integrated cross agency team to deliver those solutions. You will be planning across offline and digital, varied budget ranges and different planning lifecycles. This really is a fantastic opportunity to develop into an all-round planning guru.
You will be involved in every element of the planning process from brief taking to developing cutting edge comms strategies. The role offers a huge amount of client contact as well as the opportunity to hone your management skills as you will be responsible for an exec.
You must have a genuine interest in planning and strategy. This role requires someone who wants to progress in their career. You will be supported all the way so you must be someone who loves a challenge, wants to be stretched and has a passion for media. Other requirements include:
- Multi-media planning experience
- Full understanding of planning process from briefing to reporting campaign analysis
- Constructing the communications plan and rationale in line with guidelines using in-house and industry tools
- The ability to communicate rationales to clients and agency partners as well as other internal departments
This is a great chance to join a fantastic agency and work on some great clients.
Find out more now by contacting James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (please search for James Stevenson). I currently have a number of other exciting comms / planning opportunities at leading media agencies. I'd be happy to chat these through with you so give me a call.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)