Senior Account Manager c£38k Top Digital / Integrated Agency
Senior Account Manager up to c38k
An award winning fast growing Digital / Integrated agency is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the team. As the agency continues to grow by an extremely fast rate they are seeking a driven Senior Account Manager to work on some of the largest global blue chip clients.
About the Agency
They are the fastest growing agency within the top 15 integrated agencies, with a genuine passion for integrated marketing they put people first and ensure they always hire the A team. They have won many prestigious awards including agency of the year. They also offer fantastic career progression and training to fast track up the ranks.
Necessary experience for the Senior Account Manager Role:
You will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple campaigns requests in an extremely organized way with a creative and strategic mind with fantastic attention to detail.
You will work on large scale creative campaign work from initial strategy to delivery
You would need the following:
- A good understanding of Digital, having worked on projects such as: Email marketing, Google adwords, Mobile, App development, Websites, Banners, Games, Online Communications and advertising, video and if possible Social Media.
- You will also ideally have some offline integrated background e.g. [Print, branding Internal Communications] as you will also be working on projects that involve some of these areas.
- You will need to have worked on mid-large scale campaigns, and need ideally show that you can apply a strategic approach
- Previous experience of working on B2B campaigns is needed
Senior Account Manager Objectives:
- To ensure that all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction
- To maximise the contribution to profits from each allocated client account (in line with agency specified levels of margin).
Day to day role of Senior Account Manager Role:
- Ensure that clear and accurate briefs are taken from clients, identify client problems at an early stage and ensure all relevant departments are briefed
- Ensure quality of the Creative output is in line with the Client’s brand and project objectives.
- Motivate, develop and manage all account group staff, understanding any training requirements within the team and making appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all client projects are accurately costed and that margins are optimised
If you feel you have the requirements for this role, and want to work in a lively environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV by applying for this role.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
- 08 January 2014
- 08 February 2014
- Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, Copywriting, Design, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Mobile
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)