Senior Data Planner
Working on innovative customer marketing programmes with some of the UK’s leading companies, this highly respected agency recognises the influence of data on all parts of the marketing mix. The agency has built a highly talented data team and is continuing to grow. As a result they are seeking an experienced data planner to work on two of its key clients. You will play a key role in the development of long-term CRM and data-driven marketing strategies as well as the application of data driven techniques in marketing activity both online and offline.
Working with the data analysts, account teams and project managers you will make recommendations on segmentation, modelling and profiling to improve marketing ROI, across all channels, as well as managing projects to delivery and implementation and be responsible for a range of projects, ranging from segmentation to interpreting and making recommendations on analysis. It is essential that you have data planning skills from an agency environment and seeking to further your skills with arguably one of the best data planning teams in London.
About Premier Consultants
Premier Consultants has been established since 1992 helping candidates and clients alike exploit our unrivaled connections across all areas of marketing.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)