Senior Interaction Designer
Although this role is client side, the team acts more as a dynamic in house agency, imitating a start-up environment which is not at all 'corporate' in culture though with the resources of a global company. The London office is their 'Centre of excellence' creating things that influence the larger global corporation.
They are a global technology company, is looking for a senior interaction designer to join their team of 30 composed of interaction designers, visual designers, researchers, marketing designers and engineers.
As Senior Interaction Designer you will be designing operating systems, working on a blank canvas, designing guidelines that sit across both mobile and tablet. There is a strong emphasis on concepting ideas, working iteratively to create something that actually works, being able to see the fruits of your labour as you will work closely with developers and the wider team. This is predominantly a research and development role and therefore you will be working on future thinking projects that are used day in day out by a mass audience.
They are looking for a Senior Interaction Designer with three or more years of experience and who thrives within a fast paced, dynamic environment. They are looking for someone creative, preferably from an agency background, who is not all suited and booted.
You will need to be a strong communicator, collaborating conceptually with other designers and engineers and work closely with multiple stakeholders of different levels and geographies.
- In-depth knowledge of interface design, particularly for web-based apps and consumer electronics
- Software knowledge of: Omnigraffle, illustrator, Visio or Axure.
- Experience with Smartphone, Tablet and other customer electronic devices are preferred but in no means essential.
If you are the Senior Interaction designer we are looking for and want to find out more about the role, please send your CV to
About Zebra People
We’re a specialist new media recruitment consultancy with a long track record of success in this industry.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Mobile Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Mobile Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Mobile Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Mobile Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)