DESIGNER (Conceptual, Print, Digital, Branding, Healthcare)
DESIGNER (Conceptual, Print, Digital, Branding, Healthcare, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
A talented Designer is urgently required by one of the world's largest communications agencies to work in their London office.
You will work across a variety of global brands and new business pitch projects; creating brand identities, campaign identities, managing brand implementation, developing pitch templates and delivering complete creative design solutions through print, screen, video, website and interactive design.
Working alongside the Design Manager and Creative Director, you will be working within a busy creative studio working on a range of industry sectors including but not limited to healthcare, pharma, technology, consumer, corporate, financial services and public affairs.
* Previous experience working in a fast paced agency studio delivering creative and high quality designs is a must.
* Strong design conceptual skills and a keen eye for typography are essential.
* Experience and work samples from the Healthcare industry.
* Ability to deliver advanced and complex multi-channel design projects from start to finish.
* Working on Mac's you will have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PremierPro, After Effects and Microsoft Office products.
* Strong production/art working skills for print, screen and web are required for prepping artwork for yourself and the wider teams.
* Ability to develop designs and templates for internal and external presentations utilizing. applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi animations.).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.