SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | FMCG & BEAUTY | £32-£38k
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | FMCG & BEAUTY | up to £32k-£38k
Truly INTEGRATED, INDEPENDENT agency with 150+ talented people is offering an exciting opportunity for a great SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER with excellent DIGITAL and SOCIAL credentials to join one of the largest teams in the agency.
The successful candidate will be working across key accounts, predominantly on a fantastic BEAUTY product brand but also working with other big and exciting FMCG brands. This role has become available due to new business wins within the team and subsequent restructuring. So there is a need for a strong Senior Account who wants to work on a flagship brand and help produce cutting-edge work that keeps their client within the top Global markets for the brand.
The agency are responsible for creating integrated campaigns, encompassing all channels but with digital and social playing a central role in the majority of activity. They are seeking a Senior Account Manager with solid experience in and infectious passion for digital and social communications, looking to create world class, award-winning campaigns.
The ideal candidate should be able to inspire teams internally and clients externally as well as being able to confidently hold their own within an all-agency environment. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to think creatively and on their feet would be required as well as the obvious management and timekeeping skills.
Reporting to a Senior Account Director and supported by a strong Account Manager, the chosen Senior Account Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with planning, creative, digital project management, community management and the core account team on a day to day basis.
We’d like to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- 4-5 years experience at a leading digital, social / integrated agency
- Strong experience of digital and social media (within FMCG would be ideal)
- Experience of developing social strategy and building Facebook / Twitter and other communities
- Strategic and innovative thinker who understands digital channels and how they can be used
- Ability to work with other agencies and pulling them together to drive campaigns forward
- Hunger to own and grow accounts and develop business
- Big brand experience
- Self-motivated with an excellent, proven track record
- Commercial acumen and ability to manage own finances
- Passion for digital, social media and marketing communications
- Ability to generate ideas
- Flawless attention to detail
- First class client relationship skills
If this Senior Account Manager role sounds like you then please send your CV today and we can chat further about this exciting new opportunity.
Or if you'd like to speak to me about other roles including Senior Account Managers, Account Directors, Senior Account Directors, Community Managers and Planners then get in touch.
- 09 January 2014
- 09 February 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Food & drink, Household, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Judi Patton
Judi Patton is a specialist recruiter who recruits for integrated agencies, covering all levels of account handling, planning, production, new business roles – freelance and permanent.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (East)