Sorry, this job is no longer available
Go-to-Market Marketing Manager (13 weeks contract)
E-commerce is growing quickly and Visa is bringing to market V.me by Visa - an improved and streamlined payment and checkout solution that brings benefits to consumers, issuers and merchants alike.
Our vision is to maintain Visa’s overall payments market leadership and long-term relevance through succeeding in making Visa the payment scheme of choice for e-commerce.
As part of the GTM team, this role will help to lead the development and implementation of marketing activities and materials for the B2B audience.
Overall and in brief:
- Assist in the briefing and production of many new / adapted materials requested by audiences in the addition of new markets in FY14 - Poland, Ireland & Nordics requiring proposition & foundation marcomms development
- development & launch of V.me by Visa Gateway Portal across 5 markets
- increase in B2C & B2B marketing support required for new wallet providers & acquirers/PSPs in each market
- Support the GTM Product Senior Manager in defining and evolving the V.me by Visa agreed propositions by audience and region in line with product rollout plan.
- Support the GTM Product Senior Manager in shaping the overall GTM strategy for V.me by Visa at a central and local level.
- Support the development of clear, focused and insightful central briefs to be shared with key business partners including Brand and Corporate Communications.
- Work with key business partners, including GTM, Product & Sales, Corporate Communications and Brand departments to:
- Understand and define required product collateral to support Relationship Managers and V.me by Visa Sales teams.
- Understand and define Member and Merchant marketing material requirements to support the promotion of V.me by Visa in both partner channels.
- Identify, brief and assist Brand team in development of Marcoms activities and materials for B2B audiences - Acquirers, PSPs and retailers
- Own and at times, manage the production of sales material needed by RM’s and Member Readiness Team
- Co-ordinate and provide support to organise e-commerce trade events in key markets : UK, Spain , Poland and France at present . Objective is to make and provide events for Sales teams to meet and communicate with new retailers.
- A strong track record of successful work in this area , preferably with major e-commerce brand and experience
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic problem solving in order to identify key issues and develop actionable plans and recommendations
- Excellent project management skills to effectively prioritise and plan complex product development initiatives
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to manage senior level internal and external stakeholders and to secure buy-in
- Confident manner with proven ability to share in-depth knowledge of the wider e-commerce industry
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to build attractive propositions and drive significant delivery initiatives
- A “can do” mentality – demonstrating a real passion for making things happen combined with a flexible approach reflecting the dynamic nature of the role
- Payment cards environment experience
- Knowledge of the financial services industry with familiarity across European geographies
Experience of working in continental Europe and the ability to speak more than one European language