Senior CRM Planner
Senior CRM Planner £80 – 95k + bens
If you’d like to work with one of the best strategy teams in London, you should be talking to this specialist CRM agency that’s part of one of the leading agency groups.
This is one of the best marketing strategy teams in London, specialising in CRM consulting, data strategy and analytics and working with some top, blue chip clients. They’re part of one of London’s leading integrated/through the line agency groups.
Senior CRM Planner – The Role
- A hybrid Planning/Consulting role, you’ll work on a major blue chip travel sector client, leading a major CRM change management programme that impacts on every single customer touch-point.
- Leading the development of an end to end marketing/CRM/customer strategy vision, you’ll map out every stage in the process.
- You’ll work in a consultative role alongside communications and creative agencies, briefing communications, providing CRM expertise and customer insight.
- Working closely with the client, you’ll spend at least one day a week working with their marketing team.
Senior CRM Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’ll need at least 8 years customer focussed planning experience with excellent customer strategy/planning skills.
- With strong marketing skills, you understand communications and have worked across a wide range of channels and are used to taking a solution neutral approach. Travel experience would be helpful, too.
- You understand how to apply data and are used to working with data strategists to put together powerful and engaging marketing/CRM plans.
- You’re brilliant at simplifying the complex, persuasive and an inspiring presenter, with strong consultative skills.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.